EveryCord is a screen recording app for various OS platforms like Android, iOS, Linux, and PC. Nowadays finding a proper screen recording app is not an easy task, that also when you look forward to a free one. Thou there is various screen recorder in the market but when it comes to iOS platform it’s hard to find. But EveryCord does the task for you as it’s run smoothly on iPhones that also for free of cost.
EveryCord is no doubt one of the top ten screen recording apps for iOS. It is loaded with lots and lots of features that are waiting eagerly for you to burn. This app has finally launched their beta version which they have finally released and you can download it from below link. EveryCord reason for coming with this new beta version is due to some minor bugs and issue faced by the majority of their userbase.
- EveryCord best feature is that you can record screen recording at fps 30 and 60p.
- You can also record video at 1080p quality without losing resolution. But at that resolution file size will be a bit big. But you can compress it easily with any other 3rd party application.
- You can also change the audio quality (10 options) according to your preferences.
- EveryCord is loaded with great UI and is user-friendly.
- In all EveryCord is the best recording app, especially for iOS.
Download EveryCord for iOS
- Download iOS File.
- Locate to Downloads folder and open EveryCord_ios.ipa file.
- The installation will automatically prompt in your screen, tap on “Install”
- When you see the download dialogue box, tap on “Install” again.
- Now open the EveryCord iOS app on your device and download free apps
Download EveryCord for Android
- First of all Download .apk File of EveryCord.
- Locate the downloaded APK file and Install it on your Android device.
- Open app drawer and run EveryCord
- The app will ask you for permissions such as “Record Audio” etc.
- Now you can record your screen without wasting a single penny.
Download EveryCord for PC
- Download .exe file (Comfortable with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10)
- Locate the downloaded file on your computer and install it.
- Run Nox App Player after it is done installing.
- You will be asked to fill in your Gmail ID and password, fill in the details and log in.
- Now you can download apps from play store on your computer and use them.
Hope you liked our post on EveryCord, if so do share this article with your friends and relatives. Also, leave a comment if you face any issue or have any feedback regarding EveryCord.