Windows 10 came out in the industry with lots of cool features, but unluckily most of the users found it annoying. Thou Microsoft thought that fast user switching would help the user, but it didn’t happen to be so. So here comes the detailed guide on how to disable fast user switching windows 10 and also on how to enable fast user switching windows 10.
Also Check Out: “123Movies Apk Download: For Android, IOS, Pc“
Enable or Disable Fast User Switching-Windows 10
To know how to enable or disable fast user switching windows 10 follow the below steps carefully.
Method 1: Using Group Policy Editor
- Press Win + R to launch Run.
- Type the following command. Press Enter.
- The Group Policy Editor opens up.
- Expand Local Computer Policy. Open Computer Configuration.
- Now, select Administrative Templates. This drops down a few options.
- Select System and then select logon.
- Click on Hide Entry Points for Fast User Switching.
- To enable Fast User Switching, click on Enabled. When you wish to disable fast user switching windows 10, you can click Disabled.
Method 2: Using Registry
- Press Win + R keys. This opens Run.
- Type regidit and click OK.
- Select HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
- Then select SOFTWARE.
- Now choose Microsoft, click on windows and then click on CurrentVersion.
- Finally, select Policies followed by System.
- Search if a field called HideFastUserSwitching exists.
- If it doesn’t, then right-click on System. Hover the mouse around New. Select New DWORD 32-bit value.
- Name it as HideFastUserSwitching. Press Enter key.
- Double click on HideFastUserSwitching. Set Value data as 0 to Enable Fast User Switching. Set Value data as 1 to Disable fast user switching windows 10.
When you’re ready, you can handicap Fast User Switching and backpedal to past mode. Whenever you have a couple of people needing to utilize a similar gadget, give this a shot. Utilizing this, you can proceed onward with your essential venture while another person is viewing their most loved motion picture! Trust it makes a difference!
Do Check out: “T-Mobile Voicemail Number”
Hope you liked this post on How to Disable Fast User Switching Windows 10 and also on how to enable Fast User Switching Windows 10. If you liked the post do share and comment below in the case of any query. Thank You.